Cayman Dermatology Care… as it should be
Excellence • Integrity • Commitment • Passion
Free Prize Draw
by learning to recognise suspicious lesions too
Simple and fun quick quiz on recognising both benign and suspicious lesions at the end of which you can include your email address and be entered into our prize draw for a very nice meal out for two (value of $300 KYD).
Choosing a Dermatologist in Grand Cayman
The Cayman dermatology services we provide
Our Cayman dermatology team offers speed of care, priority access to urgent cases, and have gained an abundance of experience at leading centres. Our two highly trained dermtaologists are skilled in dermatology conditions, procedures, as well as skin cancer.
- General dermatology
- Paediatric dermatology
- Skin cancer
- Photo damage
- Skin pigmentation
- Warts & verruca
- Skin tags
- Scars & keloids
- Genital or vulval skin conditions
- Autoimmune skin conditions
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Hair and nail conditions
- Allergic skin reactions
- Mole-mapping for skin cancer identification
- Cutaneous surgery- skin biopsy and excisions
- Non-invasive management of skin cancer
- Botox therapeutic injections
- Patch Testing for skin allergy assessment
- Mole-mapping using the cutting edge FotoFinder System
- Skin cancer diagnosis and management
- Skin biopsies & excisions
- Referral management for off-island procedures
- Follow-up & monitoring
- After care & treatment of skin-related side-effects
Meet Our Unique Cayman Dermatology Team
Adult & Paediatric Dermatology, Skin Cancer Screening & Management, Expert Dermoscopy Services, Dermatology Surgery, Allergic, Autoimmune & Other Skin Conditions
Highly experienced, general and specialist consultant dermatologists, with a special interest in skin cancer and benign skin lesions. If you are at all unsure which dermatologist is best, please feel free to phone clinic on (345) 745 7450 and ask for the dermatology nurses. They can advise.
Meet the Dermatology Team
What is Psoriasis? Psoriasis is chronic inflammatory skin condition characterised by the appearance of red and scaly patches on different part of the body. The most affected...
Brown Patch on Face - Innocent or Suspicious? Welcome to what I intend to become a weekly series of dermatology pictures, start with a brown patch on face, aimed at raising...