About our team your burning Dermatology Questions
Ask Dermatology Questions is a service we provide to address any general questions individuals might have. However, there are limitations – mainly that we will not be able to address any direct clinical queries specifically without seeing you in our clinic.
Submit your Question to Ask Dermatology Questions
Who is answering these questions?
Meet our team of expert dermatologists in Cayman Islands
Dr David Altamura is a highly accomplished general and specialty consultant dermatologist and dermatology surgeon, with a special interest, awards and several publications in the field of skin cancer and in particular Dermoscopy and the diagnosis of both malignant and benign skin lesions.
- Adult & Paediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Screening & Management
- Expert Dermoscopy Services
- Dermatology Surgery, Procedures & Biopsies
- Management of Acute & Chronic Conditions
Dr Alison Duncan is a consultant dermatologist with more than 12 years of experience as a consultant, including 7 years at the Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, a well-known university hospital. She has extensive experience with skin concerns including darker skin colors, as well as a keen interest in skin cancer.
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment