Online Appointment Booking with our Dermatology Team
You can make a booking using our online appointment booking system. Both of our dermatologists are bookable online. Please click on the booking button next to the physician you’d like to book with to view real-time availability. Your appointment will be confirmed right away.
Not sure who is best? You may also call our main clinic number (345) 745 7450 and ask for the Dermatology Nurses. They would be able to advise you based on symptoms and conditions.
Dr David Altamura is a highly accomplished general and specialty consultant dermatologist and dermatology surgeon, with a special interest, awards and several publications in the field of skin cancer and in particular Dermoscopy and the diagnosis of both malignant and benign skin lesions.
- Adult & Paediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Screening & Management
- Expert Dermoscopy Services
- Dermatology Surgery, Procedures & Biopsies
- Management of Acute & Chronic Conditions
Dr Alison Duncan is a consultant dermatologist with more than 12 years of experience as a consultant, including 7 years at the Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, a well-known university hospital. She has extensive experience with skin concerns including darker skin colors, as well as a keen interest in skin cancer.
Clinic Location & Open Times
The Grand Pavilion Commercial Centre, Hibiscus Way, 802 West Bay Road.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am first appointment, 4.30pm last appointment
- Saturday: 8.30am first appointment, 12.30pm last appointment